SHORT RANGE JETS
BOMBARDIER LEARJET 31
One of the best-known business jets, the Bombardier Learjet 31 is highly manoeuvrable and provides outstanding performance. This is the ideal aircraft for business executives travelling in Europe.
- Cabin Dimensions: Length 12.90ft (3.95m) – Width 4.90ft (1.50m) – Height 4.40ft (1.30m)
- Baggage Capacity: 40ft3 (1.13m3) – Passengers: 6-7
- Performance: Cruise Speed 460kts (850km/h) – Max Range (with 4 passengers) 1,200nm (2,200km)
CESSNA CITATION I, II & BRAVO
Cessna has the world’s largest family of light to medium-sized business jets and the Citation I and II are amongst the most popular of them, since they are just perfect for short haul flights. The powerful Citation Bravo is the latest version of the popular Citation II, with improved performance and an all-new interior design. It comfortably accommodates up to seven passengers on shorter flights.
- Cabin Dimensions: Length 10ft (4.80 m) – Width 4ft 11 (1.25 m) – Height 4ft 10 (1.24 m)
- Baggage Capacity: 73.47ft3 (2.08m3) – Passengers: 7-10
- Performance: Max Cruising Speed 402 kts (745 km/h) – Range with Typical Payload 2,000 nm (3,704 km)
BOMBARDIER LEARJET 45
The Bombardier Learjet 45 flies faster and further than any other jet in its category making it ideal for business travel. Setting very high performance standards, this flexible Learjet presents leaders and executives with soaring possibilities.
- Cabin Dimensions: Length 19.8ft (6.00m) – Width 5.10ft (1.60m) – Height 4.9ft (1.5m)
- Baggage Capacity: 51ft3 (1.40m3) – Passengers: 8
- Performance: Cruise Speed 460kts (850km/h) – Max Range (with 4 passengers) 2,000nm (3,700km)
MEDIUM RANGE JETS
CESSNA CITATION EXCEL
The Citation Excel is the ideal aircraft for fast European travel, and accommodates up to eight passengers in comfort. The latest navigation aids and good runway performance gives it safe access to a large number of airports. While its exceptionally large storage capacity copes well with skis, golf clubs and more than the average amount of personal luggage.
- Cabin Dimensions: Length 18.6ft (5.66m) – Width 5.6ft (1.70m) – Height 5.7ft (1.73m)
- Baggage Capacity: 86ft3 (2.44m3) – Passengers: 8-9
- Performance: Cruise Speed 431kts (800km/h) – Max Range (with 4 passengers) 1,800nm (3,335km)
HAWKER 800 XP
The Hawker 800 combines airliner performance with outstanding levels of quietness and comfort. With its modern instrumentation, sophisticated navigation equipment, and a spacious stand-up cabin, the aircraft offers an enviable combination of luxury, performance, and safety. There is also a stylish fitted washroom at the back of the passenger cabin and a self-contained gallery at the front.
- Cabin Dimensions: Length 21.3ft (6.49m) – Width 6ft (1.83m) – Height 5.1ft (1.75m)
- Baggage Capacity: 54ft3 (1.53m3) – Passengers: 7-8
- Performance: Cruise Speed 434kts (804km/h) – Max Range (with 4 passengers) 2,568.33nm (4,765km)
One of the most spacious midsize aircraft available, the Hawker 1000 offers an impressive blend of comfort, speed, and operating efficiency for up to nine passengers. It has an outstanding range, easily meeting the needs of those seeking fast, non-stop transcontinental travel. With an interior longer and wider than most midsize jets, the Hawker 1000 can serve as an airborne meeting room, living room, or office in the sky. It also offers passengers standing headroom, a full refreshment centre, and over 72 cubic feet of luggage space.
- Cabin Dimensions: Length 24.42ft (7.44m) – Width 7.2ft (1.83m) – Height 6.3ft (1.75m)
- Baggage Capacity: 72.30ft3 (1.53m3) – Passengers: 9
- Performance: Maximum Cruise Speed 443kts (821km/h) – Max Range (with 4 passengers) 2,960.18nm (5,492km/h)
CESSNA CITATION V ULTRA
The Cessna Citation V Ultra is one of the best selling business jets of all time. Excellent for short flights, it combines outstanding take-off and landing performance with a generous range. With its cabin spacious enough to accommodate seven passengers in comfort, the Citation Ultra can also carry a large amount of luggage.
- Cabin Dimensions: Length 16ft (4.80m) – Width 4ft 9 (1.49m) – Height 4ft 6 (1.40m)
- Baggage Capacity: 67ft3 (1.90m3) – Passengers: 7
- Performance: High Speed Cruise 417kts (772km/h) – Maximum Range 1,744.03nm (3,235.6 km)
LONG RANGE JETS
The Legacy is one of Embraer’s finest business jets. It comfortably accommodates 13 people, and has the largest cabin and luggage store of the mid-size jets.
- Cabin Dimensions: Length 43ft (13.1m) – Width 6.01ft (1.83m) – Height 6.00ft (1.82m)
- Baggage Capacity: 240.13ft3 (6.8m3) – Passengers: 13
- Performance: Cruise Speed 455kts (843km/h) – Max Range (with 4 passengers) 1,856nm (3,445km)
Along with its spacious cabin, the Falcon 2000’s amenities provide a relaxed and productive environment for up to ten passengers. Its performance also makes quick work of flying non-stop anywhere in Europe or the Middle East. While its full service galley and a large in-flight accessible luggage area simply add to its extraordinary comfort.
- Cabin Dimensions: Length 31ft (9.5m) – Width 7.7ft (2.3m) – Height 6.2ft (1.9m)
- Baggage Capacity: 134ft3 (3.8m3) – Passengers: 8-13
- Performance: Cruise Speed 460kts (850km/h) – Max Range (with 4 passengers) 2,800nm (5,190km)
The Challenger 601 offers a comfortable, elegant cabin for up to nine passengers, along with impressive performance. It also provides all the amenities including, DVD player, flight phone and a fully equipped galley.
- Cabin Dimensions: Length 28.3ft (8.65m) – Width 8.2ft (2.5m) – Height 6.1ft (1.8m)
- Baggage Capacity: 78ft3 (2.2m3) – Passengers: 9
- Performance: Cruise Speed 460kts (850km/h) – Max Range (with 4 passengers) 3,000nm (5,560km)
BOEING BUSINESS JET
The Boeing Business Jet or BBJ is one of the most comfortable and reliable jet aircraft in the world. It can do New York – Moscow, London – Hong Kong or Tokyo – Sydney. There are a Telephone, CD Player, Power Outlets, Fax Machine, Video Monitors, Audio/Visual DVD, Master Bedroom, Satellite Television, Second Bedroom, 3 Lavatories and 2 Showers.
- Cabin Dimensions: Length 79.2ft (24.13m) – Width 11.7ft (3.53m) – Height 7.1ft (2.16m)
- Baggage Capacity: 270ft3 (7.65m3) Passengers: 25
- Performance: Cruise Speed 420kts (779km/h) – Max range 5,956nm (9.585km)
This aircraft can whisk up 25 passengers in spacious luxury and effortlessly from London to Dubai, New York to Moscow or Rabat to Riyadh.
- Cabin Dimensions: Length 78ft (23.78m) – Width 12.2ft (3.70m) – Height 7.4ft (2.25m)
- Baggage Capacity: 330ft3 (9.30m3) Passengers: 30
- Performance: Cruise Speed 420kts (779km/h) – Max range 6,000nm (9.600km)